Are you considering an update to an outdated shower, an overhaul to finally solve your issues with improper drainage, or a way to get rid of mildew forever? Our shower remodeling service will give you a custom-made solution your shower… literally. We have traditional and modern options to suit every style. Our team is committed to a clean and efficient way of working, so your property will be cared for while it’s in our hands: and because our systems are grout free, you’ll have continued ease and convenience of use long after we’re gone.
During our installation process, we are meticulous about proper testing and sealing, to make sure your new shower surround is 100% and sealed and correctly installed for worry free operation for many years.
Some benefits to our shower surround:
- Lifetime warranty
- Variety of marble and stone looks
- Non-pourous, easy to clean
- Clean, tile-looking sheets
Looking for a more accessible option?
If you love a good shower but slips and falls are a concern, a walk-in shower may be an accessible option worth considering. With easy access low threshold and a built-around grab bar, security and safety never needs to be your concern anymore. Or, you could choose a walk-in tub instead. Shower or bath tub, we’ll make your bathroom safe and stylish!
Tub to Shower Replacement
You’re busy and rushed in the morning: as a result, that bathtub of yours has been going unused for years. Sound familiar? Keeping up with the fast-pace of modern living is a perfect reason for a bath tub to shower conversion. This is definitely no small job: and decisions about doors, plumbing, and clean installation need to be simultaneously considered. Working with BathWorX is a great advantage, as we’ve built a reliable expertise within these areas. Other reasons could include a reboot of your design, or to save space.
Here are a few of the most common reasons why our customers convert their tub to shower:
- As part of a complete bathroom redesign, or to compliment a large-scale custom design
- To save physical space in your bathroom
- To increase usability compared to your bathtub
- To lessen ecological impact from using showers compared to baths daily
- To save money on water bills
- As a guest friendly option for guest or second bathrooms
- The step to get into a shower instead of a bath is safer
Give us a call at 519-622-2284 for your free, no-obligation, in-home estimate.