Our Renovation Process
- Assessment: Free, in home consultation, no obligation
- Agreement: From your wish list, BathWorX will make expert recommendations, and collaborate with you on a bottom line (both cost and design) that will fit your needs.
- Assembly: This involves all aspects of your build: from layout to custom fixture choices and placement. You’ll be involved in all of the small details, and any changes to the project will be approved by email order by you. While our team works, you’ll see first-hand our commitment to cleanliness, and how we treat your space with respect.
- Approval: We aren’t done the job until you are happy with the final job. We’re not happy until we know we can stand behind our reputation of exceeding our client’s expectations!
Why you want an Acrylic shower Wall System
Over the years acrylic has really put a stamp on the bathroom renovation spaces, through the last 15 years this material came a long way, offering virtually seamless systems custom fit to size. Often misrepresented as plastic, acrylic is a high quality material making your investment one that you will be proud of years and years to come
- Lifetime guarantee on colour and fading
- Custom shower systems, fit and cut on site for a beautiful custom look
- Durable, stain resistant, long-term material
- Easy clean, with no grout your bath area can be clean looking all the time
- variety of premium colour, granite and stone looks
- variety of tile patterns (subway, 8×10, 11×20, 12×12, and more)
- Accessory options such as corner shelves, bench seats, hand rails and soap dishes of the same colour can be easily installed by our technicians
- affordability, BathWorx provides affordable, practical renovations
- BathWorX technicians can install a new bathtub, custom shower surround and taps in as little as one-day
- note, this a specialty product, highly recommended to be installed by a BathWorX professional